Pembroke Haven Yacht Club

Hobbs Point, Pembroke Dock

Due to the inclement weather, which seems to only affect days when the club wants to hold events, the passage Race was, unfortunately called off. Rob, the sailing captain is looking to see wether we can run the race later in the season. (Governed by Manobier firing range) Will let you know if we can re-run the race.

Posted by ALISTAIR LINDSAY 24 June 2013 22:10:00